Starting at ¥ 54,000 per Person
Private Trips Only: Available Upon Request
Happy Ending –
2 Day Guided Ski Trip
There is practically no better way to end a powder filled holiday in Niseko than capping it off with a 2 day guided ski trip on your way to the airport. On the doorstep of one the world’s snowiest city, Sapporo Kokusai and Teine Highland offer access to some of Hokkaido’s best fall line skiing with far less competition for the goods than Niseko.
On day 1 of this 2 day guided ski trip we depart Niseko headed for Sapporo Kokusai. This small resort might look unimpressive from the resort map but, there is a reason it is a local’s favorite. Hidden off the piste lays powder stashes and steep fall line skiing; these are the sort of hidden lines we can’t write about online. After a day on the mountain, we head into the city to a central hotel where endless shopping, restaurants, and cultural sights await. You decide what to do with your night but remember on the second day we will be headed out to another one of our favorite spots, Teine Highland.
On day two you will want plenty of energy for this stop because waiting for you is an array of steep lines, chutes, cliffs (if that’s what you’re looking for!) and powder all accessed by chairlifts or short (5-15 minute) hikes. This is the sort of terrain that you will dream about until your next trip but leave you looking forward to a rest day.
At the end of day 2, if you have an evening flight (Teine is the closest ski hill to the airport so a full day of skiing is possible even if you fly that day) we will make arrangements to get you directly to the airport. Otherwise, if your flight departs the following day, we will bring you back into Sapporo offering you an opportunity to check out the town without a big ski day ahead of you. This also leaves time for some last minute souvenir shopping the following morning prior to heading to the airport for your flight. Either way we will make arrangements for your airport transfer however please note that airport transfer cost (about ¥ 1,000- ¥ 1,5000 per Person depending on transportation method) is not included in package. (Why not?)
Day 1: Guided skiing at Sapporo Kokusai
Day 2: Guided skiing at Teine Highlands
- Includes: 2 Days Guiding, 2 days lift tickets, 1 nights accommodation(twin/shared), avalanche safety equipment, transportation except airport departure transfer. (why not?)
- Touring gear required but not included in trip price. Please inquire for rental rates if you do not have your own touring equipment.
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe, and appropriate backpack) are required. If you do not have your own please let us know when booking so we can provide equipment.
- Guest to guide ratio: max 5:1
- Single Room Upgrade Available for ¥ 23,000.
- Advanced Skiers and Riders only.
- Please look here for recommended flight arrival and departure times. This trip starts in Niseko and ends in Sapporo.
After booking your tour, please click here for information on the appropriate gear to bring for you backcountry trip.