GROUP Trip Schedule: Jan 31 – Feb 9 2018 (359,000yen per person)
Private Trip Dates Available Upon Request (subject to availability): Private sample rates are below.
4 person group: 389,000yen per person
5 person group: 359,000yen per person
6 person group: 389,000yen per person
10 Day Guided Hokkaido Trip Schedule:
Why depend on lifts when the best untouched powder to be had is just a hike away? Skin up and get ready for the Hokkaido Unplugged! This trip is not for lazy resort goers; your 10 day guided Hokkaido trip starts in the Niseko area with legendary lines on Mt. Yotei, Shiribetsu Dake, and a variety of our other favorite touring spots. We then make a brief stopover in Sapporo to ski some lesser known backcountry terrain. During this stop your guide will help you explore Sapporo; taking advantage of the culture, cuisine, and sights in the world’s snowiest major city. The 10 day guided Hokkaido tour then points North East to explore the quieter but exciting powder destinations found in central Hokkaido. As with all of our trips, we have lots options at each area we visit and will adjust to weather conditions to make sure we stay deep in the good stuff for the entirety of your 10 days.
Have more time? You now have the insider’s knowledge of the Niseko area courtesy of your guided days so come back and continue to lap the endless powder after your guided trip and receive 10% off reservations at Black Diamond Lodge. Guests of Hokkaido Unplugged Trips can also take advantage of a 10% discount on additional trips with Black Diamond Tours, and on Hokkaido Backcountry Club trips.
(locations dependent upon best snow conditions)
Day 1: Transfer to Niseko.
Day 2: Guided skiing in Niseko area. Options include: Shiribetsu Dake, Yotei, Iwaonupuri.
Day 3: Guided skiing in Niseko area. Options include: Shiribetsu Dake, Yotei, Iwaonupuri.
Day 4: Guided skiing in Sapporo area. Options include: Kiroro BC, Kokusai BC, Sapporo Dake. Transfer to Sapporo
Day 5: Guided skiing in Sapporo area. Options include: Kiroro BC, Kokusai BC, Sapporo Dake.
Day 6: Transfer to Furano. Unguided day; either take a rest day, or spend the afternoon exploring the Furano Resort.
Day 7: Guided skiing in Tokachidake region.
Day 8: Guided skiing in Tokachidake region. Transfer to Asahikawa.
Day 9: Guided skiing in Asahidake. Transfer to Sapporo
Day 10: Transfer Day
- Includes: 7 Days Guiding, 3 days lift tickets, 9 nights accommodation (twin/shared), daily breakfast, transportation except airport departure transfer. (why not?)
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe, and appropriate backpack) are required. If you do not have your own please let us know when booking so we can provide equipment.
- Single room upgrade available for ¥30,000.
- Max guest to guide ratio 5:1
- Note: Lift tickets not included on unguided day and backcountry tour days.
- Please look here for recommended flight arrival and departure times. This trip starts in Niseko and ends in Sapporo.