Niseko White Room –
Private Trips Only: Available Upon Request
Private Sample Rates:
4 person group: 299,000yen per person
5 person group: 279,000yen per person
6 person group: 299,000yen per person
Niseko Guided Ski Trip
The 9-day Niseko Guided Ski Trip sets you up with plenty of time to explore the Niseko United resorts but, a trip to the powder mecca would not be complete without sampling some of the other legendary resorts and terrain in the area. By the end of your trip you will have experienced at least four of Hokkaido’s top powder destinations.
This is anything but a guided resort piste trip though. The resort portion of the guided ski trip utilizes our Powder Hunter style trips where guests are shown the best hidden resort stashes before slipping into the sidecountry, or skiing out access gates for off-piste runs accompanied by car shuttles. The backcountry portions take you into some of our favorite touring zones where you will skin to access runs through perfectly spaced trees, open alpine bowls, and pillow lines.
The Niseko guided ski trip can be customized to best fit each groups ability level and needs, as well as the current snow fall. For a starting point though, below you will find a sample itinerary that we can work off of – adding or subtracting guided days, spending more time in the backcountry, etc. Simply let us know what your ideal Niseko holiday looks like and we will take care of the details.
- Day 1: Arrive and transfer to Niseko.
- Day 2: Unguided day to warm up, recover from flights and check out Niseko on your own.
- Day 3: Unguided day.
- Day 4: Unguided day.
- Day 5: Powder Hunter or backcountry tour (depending on weather conditions and your groups interests)
- Day 6:Powder Hunter or backcountry tour (depending on weather conditions and your groups interests)
- Day 7: Early morning departure for Kiroro / Sapporo Kokusai or backcountry zone. Evening transfer to Sapporo.
- Day 8: Powder Hunter in Sapporo region. Options include Teine Highland, Kiroro, Kokusai or backcountry skiing.
- Day 9: Airport transfer and head home.
- Includes 4 guided skiing days, 4 days lift tickets, 8 nights accommodation (twin or triple share), avalanche safety equipment, and all transport except departure airport transfer (why not?)
- Please inquire for detailed pricing based on your group size and any customized requests
- Touring gear required but not included in trip price. Please inquire for rental rates if you do not have your own touring equipment.
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe, and appropriate backpack) are required. If you do not have your own please let us know when booking so we can provide equipment.
- Guest to guide ratio: max 5:1
- Single Room Upgrade Available for ¥ 23,000.
- Advanced Skiers and Riders only.
- Please look here for recommended flight arrival and departure times. This trip starts in Niseko and ends in Sapporo.